ESChat Server Options
Secure Server Options that meet the needs of your Organization.
Deploy your service the way you need it, using the Cloud Hosted ESChat Service or host your own ESChat Server.
Cloud & Customer Hosted Server Options
- ESChat Service Overview:
- ESChat's Cloud Hosted Service offers a reliable high-availability solution that meets the needs of most ESChat customers. New customers are typically active within one hour of service order placement, and maintain full ESChat system management capability via the ESChat web based Administration portal. Cloud Hosted service is available for under $5.00 per month and includes 24/7/365 Live Support and all Server and Mobile Client Software upgrades.
ESChat is a complete solution that includes endpoint access for Mobile Devices, PC Clients, LMR and Console systems. ESChat service can be hosted from the Amazon AWS Standard Cloud, Amazon AWS GovCloud or the customer’s private cloud or internal network servers.
Amazon AWS Standard Cloud Hosted:
- ESChat customers on the AWS Standard Cloud take advantage of service availability from any of Amazon’s five hosting Regions around the world. For redundancy, each Amazon region is split into geographic “Availability Zones” which are 100% isolated from one another to ensure continued operation in the event of any failure. The ESChat servers maintain a real-time mirror across the Availability Zones, so in the event of a network failure ESChat services will continue without interruption to the customer.
Amazon AWS GovCloud Hosted:
- AWS GovCloud (US) is an isolated AWS Region designed to allow U.S. government agencies and customers to move sensitive workloads into the cloud by addressing their specific regulatory and compliance requirements. The AWS GovCloud region adheres to U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) requirements. Workloads that contain all categories of Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) data and government oriented publicly available data in the AWS GovCloud region. The AWS GovCloud region supports the management of regulated data by offering the following features: • Restricting physical and logical administrative access to U.S. persons only • Providing FIPS 140‐2 validated endpoints
- ESChat customers that choose to host their own networks can elect to build advanced architectures to support high availability operations, or low cost non-redundant servers where high availability is not a priority.
- ESChat network management is performed through a web based administrative portal. ESChat customer can augment network management by interfacing to with other business systems through ESChat web service APIs.